We hear over and over again that the best part of our yoga studio is the community. This isn’t just a place to get a workout–this is a place to connect with individuals who are looking for something more. Try our New Student Package to see what it’s all about. After 30 days of unlimited yoga for just $40, you’ll feel strong, grounded, focused, and … you’ll be a part of a new yoga family!
While any of our classes are suitable for new-to-yoga students, we do recommend trying one of our classes geared for beginners first. Fundamentals on Tuesday at 9:30 am or Wednesday at 6:45 pm is a perfect place for beginners to start.
What you can expect on your first visit:
- A warm welcome
- If you haven’t registered on our site already, arrive 10 minutes early to complete a new student form.
- Assists – as we teach, we offer deepening assists to students. If you prefer to not be assisting, alert the instructor before class.
- Flow – Power Vinyasa Yoga moves from one pose to the next, connecting breath to movement. Sometimes we hold poses for a longer time, which builds strength in body, mind and spirit.
- Heat – many of our classes are heated to 90 (not for Power 60 Low, Fundamentals, Power Restore, Yin and Yoga for Athletes), bring a towel or rent one at the front desk for $1 and water. Be ready to sweat.
- Applause – You deserve recognition for your hard work.
If not now, when?