We hear over and over again that the best part of our yoga studio is the community. This isn’t just a place to get a workout–this is a place to connect with individuals who are looking for something more. After 30 days of unlimited yoga you’ll be strong, grounded, focused, and … you’ll be a part of a new yoga family!
Any of our classes are suitable for new-to-yoga students.
What you can expect on your first visit:
- A warm welcome
- Extra time just for you. Get acclimated to the studio, settle in and begin to let go. If you haven’t registered on our site already, arrive 10 minutes early to complete a new student form.
- Assists – as we teach, we offer deepening assists to students. If you prefer to not be assisted, let the instructor know.
- Flow – Power Vinyasa Yoga moves from one pose to the next, connecting breath to movement. Sometimes we hold poses for a longer time, which builds strength in body, mind and spirit.
- Heat – many of our classes are heated to 90 for better muscular malleability, so bring a towel – you can rent one at the front desk for $1 – and water.
- Applause – You deserve recognition for your hard work.
If not now, when?